Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Greens Lasagna Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, medium dice
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound red kale, washed, tough stems removed, and coarsely chopped (about 10 cups)
- 1 pound Swiss chard, washed, tough stems removed, and coarsely chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups crme frache
- 1 (9-ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 pound fresh ricotta
- 2 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 5 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?