Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Greens Gratin
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter plus more for dish
- 2 pounds kale, center ribs and stems removed, torn into large pieces, or two 10-ounces bags trimmed, chopped kale (about 24 cups)
- Kosher salt
- 2 1/2 pounds mustard greens, center ribs and stems removed, torn into large pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, divided, plus 7 sprigs thyme
- 2 shallots, sliced into 1/4 inches-thick rounds (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 7 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely grated Gruyère
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?