Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter Endive Salad
- 1 bunch watercress
- 2 heads endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 small shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|