Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 3 parsnips, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tomato, chopped, or one 8-ounce can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3 15-ounce cans of great Northern, cannellini, or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?