Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Winter-Spiced Molten Chocolate Cakes with Rum-Ginger Ice Cream
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 14 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 6 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Additional powdered sugar
- Crystallized ginger strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?