Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wine-Braised Chicken Thighs with Olives, Prunes and Almonds
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 small bone-in, skinless chicken thighs (about 6 to 8 ounces total)
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large green olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 prunes, pitted and chopped
- 2/3 cup fruity red wine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|