Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad
- 8 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|