Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wilted Spinach Salad with Hazelnuts, Goat Cheese, and Golden Raisins
- About ¾ pound baby spinach leaves (two 6-ounce bags), washed and well dried
- 4 to 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts (also known as filberts)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 good-sized clove)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/3 cup crumbed goat cheese (a 5-ounce package)
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 438kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|