Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wilted Spinach Salad
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup thinly sliced water chestnuts
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound spinach, washed, dried, and crisped
- Salt to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 258kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|