Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wilted Greens Salad with Squash, Apples, and Country Ham
- 10 cups fresh turnip or beet greens, or savoy spinach (about 2 bunches), bottom stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 cups 1" cubes peeled butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced country ham or prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 apple, such as Braeburn or Fuji, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- Coarsely cracked whole black peppercorns
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?