Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wilted Escarole with Country Ham and Chiles
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 2 ounces country ham or prosciutto, cut into matchstick-size pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 heads of escarole (about 2 pounds), leaves torn into medium pieces (16 packed cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?