Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 14 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
- 3/4 cup white sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon dark rum (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.6g|
|Saturated Fat 28.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|