Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild venison, field mushroom & ale pudding
- 450g self-raising flour
- 225g shredded beef suet
- 1 tbsp each butter and vegetable oil, plus extra oil
- 2 large onions , thinly sliced
- 8 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 4 large field mushrooms , stems removed
- 500g venison shoulder, cut into 2cm cubes, trimmed or sinew
- 1 tbsp plain flour , seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 tsp tomato pure
- 200ml brown ale
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?