Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild mushroom & venison stroganoff for two lucky people
- 200 g white rice
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 300 g venison loin, fat and sinews removed, trimmed and sliced into finger-sized pieces
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 250 g mixed exciting and robust mushrooms, wiped clean, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and finely chopped, stalks finely chopped
- 1 knob butter
- 1 good splash brandy
- zest of lemon
- 150 ml crme frache or soured cream
- a few little gherkins, sliced
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?