Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild and Brown Rice
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|