Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Turkey with Wild Rice and Cherry Stuffing
- One 11-pound wild turkey, neck and giblets (except the liver) reserved
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 quarts Homemade Turkey Stock 101
- Wild Rice, Dried Cherries, and Almond Stuffing
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup tawny or ruby port
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1082kcal (54%)|
|Total Fat 57g (88%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 439mg (146%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|