Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Seaweed Salad
- 1 cup of loosely packed (wild) nori seaweed
- 12 ounces extra-firm nigari tofu
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Fresh ginger, cut into a 1-inch cube, peeled, and grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- scant 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup unseasoned brown-rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup shoyu sauce (wheat-free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cups pecans, toasted
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves/stems, chopped
- 6 cups cooked wild rice
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?