Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice with Butternut Squash, Leeks, and Corn
- 1 1/2 cups wild rice (about 9 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 3 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled butternut squash (from 1 1/2-pound squash)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped leeks (white part only)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen white corn kernels, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?