Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffing
- 2 cups wild rice (about 12 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, sliced
- 12 ounces oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 large dried ancho chile,* stemmed, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 cups brown basmati rice
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 bay leaves (preferably fresh)
- 1 teaspoon (or more) coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?