Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice and Edamame Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 4 cups
- 3 medium scallions, thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 2 cups shelled cooked edamame, thawed if frozen
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and small dice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar, plus more as needed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?