Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice and Chive Btardes
- 4 cups (or more) bread flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-rising dry yeast (from two 1/4-ounce envelopes)
- 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup cooked wild rice, drained, cooled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives (about 3 large bunches)
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 large egg white, beaten to blend with
- 1 tablespoon water (for glaze)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?