Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice Stuffing with Wild Mushrooms
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 4 large onions (about 2 3/4 pounds), halved, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds assorted wild mushrooms (such as crimini and stemmed shiitake), sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 5 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/3 cups wild rice (about one 8-ounce package)
- 1 1/4 cups long-grain white rice
- 1 3/4 cups coarsely chopped dried pears (about 7 ounces; optional)
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?