Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice Stuffing
- cup slivered almonds
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 8 ounces sweet fennel sausage, casings removed
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- cup Calvados, or white wine
- 6 cups cooked wild rice
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 20 dried apricot halves, quartered
- 12 dried pitted prunes, halved
- Unsalted butter, for baking dish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?