Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice Soup
- 1 1/2 cups wild rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|