Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice, Pecan, and Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped shallot (from about 1/2 medium shallot)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest (from 1 orange)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups wild rice
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup toasted pecans , coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries , coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?