Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice, Fruit, and Pecan Stuffing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups wild rice
- 2 cups low-salt chicken or turkey broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (about 3 ounces) dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (about 2 1/2 ounces) golden raisins
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (about 4 ounces) fresh cranberries, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced small celery stalks (from celery heart)
- 1/2 cup celery leaves from celery heart, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?