Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice Dressing with Roasted Grapes and Walnuts
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped shallots (about 4 large)
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 3 stalks)
- 2 cups wild rice (about 12 ounces)
- 4 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes (about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups green seedless grapes (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?