Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice Dressing with Apples and Chestnuts
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 7.25-ounce jar peeled whole chestnuts, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces sweet Italian sausage, casings removed, sausage crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, unpeeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?