Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice Baked with Chicken, Fennel, and Porcini
- 1 pound fresh or 2 ounces dried porcini mushrooms
- 1½ to 2½ cups Chicken Stock or low-sodium broth
- 4 to 6 whole chicken thighs, with skin and bones (1½ to 2 pounds)
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup wild rice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 527kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 130mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|