Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Rice And Chicken Soup
- 3 (10.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup wild rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento peppers, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.5g|
|Saturated Fat 29g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|