Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom and Roasted Garlic Sandwich
- About 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound mixed wild and domestic mushrooms, such as shiitakes (stems removed), creminis, portobellos, oyster mushrooms, and chanterelles, cleaned and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 slices of country-style bread, about 3 inches long and inch thick
- 4 whole heads of roasted garlic, cloves squeezed to remove the softened garlic
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?