Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom and Paneer Pilaf with Urad Dal
- 1/2 oz (14 grams) dried wild mushrooms
- 1 cup white basmati rice
- 1/2 cup urad dal without skins
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 3 cups fresh wild mushrooms (portobello, oyster, cremini or shiitake), sliced
- 2 fresh green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or crushed dried red chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 oz (400 grams) paneer cheese, cubed
- handful of fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?