Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom and Onion Kasha
- 1 3/4-ounce package dried porcini mushrooms* (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups raw whole grain buckwheat groats (about 11 ounces)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 large onions, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 8 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms (such as crimini, button, oyster, and stemmed shiitake), coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (or more) vegetable broth
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?