Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Soup
- 1 oz (28 g) dried wild mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh wild or brown mushrooms
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cups heavy cream or yogurt
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?