Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Salad
- 150 g (5 oz) assorted wild mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons stock
- pinch of salt
- pinch of white sugar - optional
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (you might use less)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (for veg: substitute a splash of soy sauce)
- large pinch of roasted chili powder
- 4 shallots, sliced
- handful of mixed mint and coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons shredded pak chii farang (long-leaf coriander)
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring (green) onion
- 1 tablespoon ground roasted rice
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?