Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Risotto Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound cremini mushrooms, cleaned, trimmed, and sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 ounces dried wild mushrooms
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups (1 quart) low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio or Carnaroli rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus more for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?