Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, bruised
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, wiped clean and sliced (I used Yellow Foot, Shiitake and Criminis)
- Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced sweet onion (Vidalia or Walla Walla)
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine (I used a French Chablis)
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Chopped chives or chopped Italian Parsley, as a garnish
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?