Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Risotto
- 9 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh wild mushrooms (such as cèpe [porcini], hen of the woods, chanterelle, or stemmed shiitake); large mushrooms sliced, small mushrooms halved or quartered
- 7 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped leek (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 1/4 cups arborio rice (8 to 9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup dry white vermouth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?