Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Ragout in Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 (10 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups assorted wild mushrooms (portobello, shiitake, oyster and/or cremini), cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|