Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Ragoût on Crispy Polenta with Comte Cheese
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup polenta (coarse cornmeal)*
- 1/2 cup (packed) coarsely grated Comté cheese
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted wild mushrooms (such as oyster, crimini, and stemmed shiitake), thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup crème fraîche or whipping cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup (packed) coarsely grated Comté cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?