Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch fresh thyme, leaves stripped and chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|