Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Pizza with Caramelized Onions, Fontina, and Rosemary
- 7 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 3 onions, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise (about 6 cups)
- 2 pounds assorted wild mushrooms (such as crimini, oyster, chanterelle, and stemmed shiitake), cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot (about 1 medium)
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Pizza Dough
- Cornmeal (for dusting)
- Garlic oil
- 3 cups grated Fontina cheese (about 10 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?