Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Pasta with Truffles
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces wild mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 large shallot (finely diced)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound pasta
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon black truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon black truffles (grated or shaved, optional)
- 1 handfull parsley (chopped, optional)
- 1/4 parmigiano reggiano (grated, optional)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?