Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Crostini
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces assorted wild mushrooms (such as stemmed shiitake, oyster, black trumpet, and crimini), sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 8 1/3- to 1/2-inch-thick slices pain rustique or other flat country bread
- Truffle oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?