Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Crêpes
- Eight 6- to 7-inch savory crêpes or buckwheat galettes or blue cornmeal crepes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or 2 tablespoons porcini oil and 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 shallots or green onions (include half the green onion tops), chopped
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms: cultivated whites, shiitakes, oysters, portobellos, and morels, or 14 ounces cultivated white mushrooms and 1 ounce assorted dried mushrooms, soaked in warm water to cover for 15 minutes, all mushrooms chopped
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) ricotta cheese or fresh white goat cheese or light cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Gruyere or Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon, or ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 288kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|