Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Bruschetta
- 12 slices rustic, crusty white, sourdough, or whole wheat bread, with crust, each ½ inch thick and about 6 × 4 inches across
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Topping of your choice (recipes follow)
- 3 small new potatoes
- 1 recipe Basic Duxelles
- 1½ teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, if needed
- 3 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 recipe Roasted or Grilled Portobello Caps
- 3 tablespoons chopped, mixed fresh herbs, such flat-leaf parsley, chives, or chervil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 337kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|