Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding
- 1 lb. wild mushrooms sliced
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch of leeks sliced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each of dried basil sage and thyme
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 lbs. smoked mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 cups challah or brioche bread cut in big cubes
- salt & pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?