Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding
- 1 pound (about 4½ cups) assorted wild mushrooms (preferably a combination of cremini, portabello, and porcini)
- 1¼ cups rich chicken or turkey stock
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 small loaf day-old brioche, crust removed, cut into ¾-inch-thick slices and toasted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 468kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 212mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|