Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Garlic and White Bean Curry
- 2 cups (400g) podded fresh coco beans, or 1 cup (200g) dried cannellini beans, cooked (see above)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoons fenugreek seeds
- seeds from 5 cardamom pods
- 3 fresh red chiles (or more if you like heat), sliced (seeded if you prefer less heat)
- 12 fresh curry leaves
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- small handful of cilantro roots, washed and minced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons jaggery juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 x 12 ounce (340 g) cans good quality peeled plum tomatoes
- generous 3/4 cup (200 ml) coconut milk
- 10 ounces (300 g) wild garlic leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?