Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Garlic and White Bean Curry
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- seeds from 5 cardamom pods
- 3 fresh red chiles (or more if you like heat), sliced (seeded if you prefer less heat)
- 12 fresh curry leaves
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- small handful of cilantro roots, washed and minced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp jaggery or superfine sugar
- juice of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 (12-ounce) cans good-quality peeled plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shelled fresh coco beans, or 1 cup dried cannellini beans, cooked
- generous 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 10 ounces wild garlic leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?